Monday, April 19, 2010

Mariah Carey Vs. Eminem

"And I was like, why you so obsessed with me?"

According to rapper Eminem, he previously dated diva Mariah Carey for a six month period. In interviews, Mariah Carey denied this fact.

"Me and Mariah did have a relationship for about a good six moths, but it didn't work. I wasn't really into what she was into; our personalities collided. She's a diva and I'm a little more regular, I guess. I can never deny her talent, but the fact that she denied we ever had something, that's bad." - Eminem

Mariah Carey then continued on in releasing a single off her album 'Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel', named 'Obsessed'. This song was a personal and public attack on Eminem.

Rebuttling, Eminem released new single 'The Warning', which is no secret, about Mariah Carey. Directly attacking both Mariah Carey and husband, Nick Cannon, 'The Warning' exposes the prior relationship these two musicians allegedly shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment