Saturday, May 15, 2010

Love Me ?

"Love me love me, say that you love me, fool me fool me"

Overhearing "love me, love me, say that you love me", I had assumed that someone was doing a cover of 90's pop band, The Cardigans classic "Love Fool". When I sang the next few lines of the song and was wrong, I knew something was up.

Justin Bieber has sampled the start of The Cardigans song "Love Fool", but has then changed the lyrics of the rest of the song and is calling it "Love Me". It's the same tune as well!

"Love me, love me, say that you love me, fool me, fool me, oh how you do me, kiss me, kiss me, say that you miss me, tell me what I wanna hear, tell me you love me."

"Love Me" is the third single from Justin's debut album, My World.

1 comment:

  1. Every day we should hear at least one little song, read one good poem, see one exquisite picture, and, if possible, speak a few sensible words. See the link below for more info.


    #song
    www.ufgop.org


    ReplyDelete